Bridge House, Ambleside AA98_05105
BRIDGE HOUSE, Ambleside, Cumbria. Bridge House was built over the Stock Ghyll to avoid land tax. Originally designed as an apple store, it was later used as a house, an information centre and now a shop for the National Trust. Photographed by Eric de Mare between 1945 and 1980.
Purchase BRIDGE HOUSE, AMBLESIDE AA98_05105
Photographic Print, Framed Print, Mouse Mat, Photo Mug, Canvas Print from English Heritage.